Washi tape has to be one of the most versatile and trendy of crafting supplies. And that's why we've put together a simple and easy DIY that utilizes these design-worthy cuties.
Jazz up your clothespins with a quick slip of the tape. All you have to do is snip and cover! Then you'll have stylish clothespins for any craft or decor around the house. For example, these clothespins can now be used for:
- Displaying holiday greeting cards
- Displaying the kiddos artwork and A+ schoolwork
- Displaying certificates or awards
- Displaying family photos
- Creating a starburst wreath
- Creating magnets for the fridge
- Creating placecards for weddings and parties
- AND MORE....