photo about_zpsdd371d8b.png photo shop_zpsa1532efc.png photo partner_zps1ce47043.png

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Product Feature: Paper Doll Mini Calendar

Paper Doll Mini Calendar 
One of my favorite products from the Outside the Box Papers' line is the "Paper Doll" Products. Personally, I've been displaying the Paper Doll Mini Calendar on my home desk since I received it in the mail courtesy of the sweet ladies behind the scenes at all things OTBP. Naturally, I had to show it off.



Paper Doll Mini Calendar

Paper Doll Mini Calendar

Paper Doll Mini Calendar


And now you can snatch up this adorable Paper Doll Card Set and send all your family and friends something adorable and charming in the mail. Better yet, it's a great addition to any birthday, shower or party gift!

Paper Doll Card Set Outside the Box Papers

No comments:

Post a Comment